For the world to be led by ethical, responsible, adaptive, inclusive leaders* who cultivate positive change and a thriving society for all.
* If you have a pulse, you can be this kind of leader
To help individuals, teams, and organizations realize their growth with purpose through education, coaching, consulting and collaborative, inclusive programs, strategies and practices.
1) I believe that ethical, responsible, inclusive leadership is critical for a thriving society and humanity's long-term survival.
2) I believe in leaving a legacy of which my kids can be proud and which in turn inspires them and their peers to build their own legacies.
3) I believe I have to make my life count having survived 9/11 so that I leave the planet in whatever ways possible better than how I entered it.
4) I believe society grows great when old people plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit under.
5) I believe in an exponential uplift in the collective consciousness when we all live into our full potential and do good by doing well.
I am an educator: I share my knowledge - accumulated from over 15 years of global business experience, and my contemporary organizational development models, to mentor others, inspire learning and education, and help tomorrow’s leaders realize their full potential.
I am a collaborator: I work with leaders on organizational culture, social responsibility initiatives, vision, mission & values, strategic planning, organizational development, and developing multi-stakeholder partnerships.
I am an optimizer: I look for ways to streamline the ways things are done, to make them for efficient and effective, while building flexibility and adaptability for future improvements.
I am a connector: I connect people to each other, to ideas, and to learning opportunities that help them individually and collectively develop higher levels of conscious involvement in society.
I am a facilitator: I build collaboration, focus and resilience when working with groups of people or teams.